Custom sized: Hand Crafted to fit virtually any cabinet or pantry. (to specify width, see "Product Options", above)
SPECIFICATIONS: Sliding Shelves are 22” long front-to-back. Sturdy shelf sides are a full 3/4" thick, 3" high Furniture Grade Oak plywood. Edges of plywood are also Oak veneer so no exposed plywood edges are visible when using the shelf. Sliding Shelf sides are dado-cut to capture the shelf floor, which is 1/4" Plywood glued in place. Our Glides have been tested through 100,000 open/close cycles , are rated at 100# load (75# dynamic), and have a limited lifetime warrantee.
FINISHING: Sliding Shelves are hand sanded, ready for staining or painting, and are pre-assembled.
INSTALLATION: Sliding Shelves mount to any permanent shelf or the floor of any cabinet. Everything is included for easy installation. Mounting to the side is an option (Click on custom orders, above).
Oak - our most popular Sliding Shelf. Because of the extreme durability of our Oak Sliding Shelf and our torture-tested Glides, Our Sliding Shelves are guaranteed for as long as you own your home.
- Load 'em up. These heavy-duty kitchen shelves can handle it. Built with full 3/4" thick Furniture Grade oak plywood (no melamine or particle board here).
- Our glides are tested through 100,000 open/close cycles. Built-in endurance you can trust.
- Attractive. When you open your kitchen cabinet and see your Pull Out Shelves by Sliding Shelf .com you'll see a hand crafted Pull Out Shelf made with pride in workmanship. Every Roll Out Shelf, Pull Out Shelf, or Sliding Shelf (they're all the same thing) will have tight joints and routered-in captured bottoms, all glued in place for lasting beauty and strength.
Sliding Shelves from Sliding Shelf .com make storing and retrieving items from kitchen shelves a breeze. Just pull out the Sliding Shelf, get what you want and slide the Pull Out Shelf back. WOW ! How easy is that ?
You should consider Pull Out Shelves from Sliding Shelf .com if…
- If you can't see in the dark. Yes, it's dark inside those cabinets, especially under there at the back. But wait ! There's a solution. Just slide out the Pull Out Shelves from Sliding Shelf .com and everything is right there where you can see and easily retrieve what you want.
- If you have back problems. No more getting on your hands and knees to dig out something in the back of a shelf. Just pull the rolling shelf out. Simple ! Sliding Shelves from Sliding Shelf .com make all your kitchen shelves qualify for Assisted Access.
- If you need to get organized. It's much easier to have an organized kitchen when every item on every shelf is so reachable. And Sliding Shelves from Sliding Shelf .com makes every item easy to reach.
We also think that things should work the way they're supposed to. That's why Sliding Shelf .com builds every Pull Out Shelf to last and last and last and…….
....PULL OUT SHELVES, ROLL OUT SHELVES, SLIDING SHELVES, ROLLING SHELVES....